- A Yazula message should carry relevant content.
- Be selective when sending messages.
- Honor your commitments and promises
- Put the receiver center stage in your messages
- Double check the age category before sending a message
- Engage fellow members of your organization with Yazula
- Free gifts can be used strategically to increase your reach.
- Use social media platforms to cross pollinate the awareness of the Yazula platform to secure a wider reach
Before sending a message ask yourself the question: “What do I want to achieve by sending a Yazula message?”
KISS applies in formulating messages (Keep It Short and Simple) and emphasize relevance to the receiver.
Messages should not be longer than 7 sentences